Downpayment Assistance Program For First Time Buyers In Prince George's County Maryland
On Monday March 7th, one million dollars in HUD Funds will be released to first time homebuyers in Prince George's County, Maryland through the MY HOME Program. On Monday the 7th you will be able visit the website www.princegeorgescountymd.gov/MYHome for more information but to get head start on qualifying call 703-497-3936 or email your FHA/VA Lender. We are My HOME Program "Approved Lenders".
The county is giving you up to 5% of the sales price for downpayment and closing costs.
Here are some highlights of the program:
- Must not have owned a home in the last three years.
- Primary residence only no investment properties
- Home must be located in Prince George's County
- All single family home types (condo, townhome, detached, new construction,or resale)
- Buyer must complete Homebuyers Education (class room only)
- Buyers must meet income qualifications
- Buyer must qualify for FHA, FHA 203k, VA, or Conventional first trust Loan
So call 703-497-3936 today to see if you qualify for downpayment assistance in Prince George's County, Maryland. The funds will go fast so don't delay get started today.
If you are a 1st time homebuyer looking to purchase a home in Prince George's County, Maryland but short on cash, this is your opportunity to take advantage of this new program. Email or call us at 703-497-3936 to get started, NOT ALL LENDERS are MY HOME Program Approved!